Tuesday, July 8, 2008

a trip to sydney..

sorry,guys...been long time didnt update my blog hehe...cz jz move in to my new hse n was just arrived in adelaide...house still dun hav connection yet need to wait like 2 weeks time 2 fix it...tht's why now in my fren's house online...haih!!! hmm,weather here very cold lo raining somemore... i just started my studies but now still in orientation week,but il skip 1 day lo cause......too boring ad!!! really sien...3 of us is like falling asleep while the person talking...tis blog im gonna post pics and less of words..hehe!!!this is a cable car and the floor is transparent,cool...in Blue Mountain.

with koala bear...this is Darling Harbour,when reached thr i asked my sis is it my darling waiting for me thr? hahaha...

with Jamie in HQ(club in adelaide) the first time club wit her...but too bad i didnt dance and drink tht night...cause i stop!

this is Chifley cave at Blue Mountain too...its quite nice la but a bit boring lo...
the pancake here,really big portion lo...but the taste vry nice....serious,no kidding!

sorry,will be continue cz my phone dead now,cant transfer anymore...will post it vry vry soon k!!! kindly wait..hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

syokkk nyerrr u...enjoy life hor..ahahhaha...notti betui...went there tak lama already go clubbing..ahaha...anyway...u guys take care alrite...miss yaaaa evil!!!
-yi zhen-