Monday, June 23, 2008

The latest ME....

hi,guys...how r u all? im fine here...dun worry bout me,just vry cold here...missing u guys too! i've been forced to create a blog cz my frens requested it from me...haih...Jessvin,so how? satisfied? i've been here for 2 days ad...still ok,and met my frens here,was so excited when saw them...my fren brought me out just now for dinner and a cup of coffee it was so nice...will b goin to sydney this weekend...cant wait to go...actually in tis blog i wan to share bout my life before i came to australia and tht was my last outing in malaysia,hope u guys enjoy my pictures... :)

in neway wit jia jia,thx for always thr for me...muacks!!!
after neway went shopping,so colourful la jia,come lets go clubbing....haha!!!
can u imagine how much i ate? tht was oni the 1st round...
my brother n me
Pik Leng,best fren in high schl...

Pei Ching la,luckily managed to meet her and Pik Leng b4 i leave...BFF

OMG,damn bulat la my face...

shawna n me...will miss u always la!!!
Gordie wit me....really miss u le...
Primary schl's fren gathering
this is jie bin...so long didnt c her(bout 7 years) but still so pretty n charming!!!Khai Shu n me...

Nick,Deleon,Jonah...had dinner at somewhere in kelana jaya...
the gifts from the gangs(too many so cant name it out)...anyway,thx a lots...will use it to the max k,jia jia!!!
my precious frens...jia jia n zee bin...miss both of u so much...-_-
lunch at BBQ Plaza.
the last last gathering wit them....in my fav restaurant-Ole Ole Bali....

No comments: